City Hall and City buildings will be closed to public visitors until further notice. Residents are encouraged to use the city Drop Box.
For ongoing updates from the City of Grosse Pointe Woods, residents are encouraged to review weekly e-blasts. If you have not subscribed to the e-blasts, you can do so by visiting www.gpwmi.us, look under Online Services, and click on "Email Newsletter Registration."
Boat well payments:
- All Parks and Recreation events, programs, classes, and registration will be cancelled until further notice.
- Registration for Lake Front Park Use (such as group permits, gazebo rentals, pavilion rentals, etc.) is postponed until further notice.
- No additional 2020 Park Passes will be available for pickup at this time.
- Online- "SIGN IN" int the upper left hand corner. Your username is the email provided to the Recreation Department, click forgot password and an email will sent for you to change your password. Please note, additional non-refundable online payment fees will be added of 2.5$ of the payment amount with a minimum fee of $1.95, whichever is greater.
- City Hall Drop Box
- US Mail (City of Grosse Pointe Woods, Parks and Recreation, 20025 Mack Plaza, GPW, MI 48236)
- Check or money order; receipts e-mailed after processing