Starting Monday, February 1 at 8 a.m. - ONLINE RESERVATIONS begin
CLICK HERE for instructions on a PDF document.
CLICK HERE for video instructions
The two Platform Tennis Courts were recently renovated in the Winter of 2017. Residents shall reserve 1.5 hours of playing time by reserving online.
· Reservations can be made no more than two days in advance, beginning at 8:00 a.m.
· Reservations can only be made by Grosse Pointe Woods residents online.
· A resident may only reserve a court for 1 1/2 hours at a time.
- A resident may only reserve a court for 1.5 hours at a time
- 6:30 - 8 a.m., 8 a.m. - 9:30 a.m., 9:30 - 11 a.m., 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., 12:30 - 2 p.m., 2 - 3:30 p.m., 3:30 - 5 p.m., 5 - 6:30 p.m., 6:30 - 8 p.m., 8 - 9:30 p.m.
· Groups shall not be allowed to book back to back.
· Upon arrival for their reservation, the resident (who reserved the facility) must turn in their Park Pass or Driver's License in exchange for a key to the Court, when the key is returned, their Park Pass or Driver's License is returned.
· City sponsored activities or special events will take priority over all court requests.
·Courts shall be vacated 15 minutes prior to park closing.
·To cancel reservations, call the Front Gate (313-343-2470 option 3) during park hours.