Click here to view Park Use Guidelines (includes map of pavilions and gazebos)
Click here to access online rentals
Rental requests for gazebos and pavilions are available starting at 8:30 a.m. on June 15 and must be made 3 business days prior to rental. Please allow 2 business days for processing, staff will notify residents if the rental request is approved or denied within 2 business days of request.
- A rental fee is required for gazebos and pavilions of $50 per day.
- Each rental allows 25 non-residents entrance to the park that day.
- Rentals are required to submit the list of non-residents 2 business days prior to rental.
- Decorations and displays cannot be erected in a manner that could damage the structure.
- Refunds cannot be made based on weather conditions/
- All picnics and gatherings must end by 10:30 p.m..
- The facilities must be left in a clean, orderly condition, and all decorations, table clothes etc., must be removed before vacating the facility.
- Any damage to picnic facilities is billed to the resident who rented the facility.